- Fix issue: the option –exclude in command obfuscate could not exclude .py files
- Refine command pack
- Fix issue: check license failed if there is no environment variable HOME in linux platform
- Add new value 3 for option –package-runtime, the bootstrap code will always use relative import with an extra leading dot
- The command runtime also generates bootstrap script pytransform_bootstrap.py
- Add option –inside in command runtime to generate bootstrap package pytransform_bootstrap
- Document how to run unittest of obfuscated scripts, refer to https://pyarmor.readthedocs.io/en/latest/advanced.html#run-unittest-of-obfuscated-scripts
- Move the license file of pyarmor from the install path of pyarmor package to user home path ~/.pyarmor
- Refine error messages so that the users could solve most of problems by the hints.
- Refine command pack, use hook hook-pytransform.py to add the runtime files.
- The command pack supports customized spec file, refer to https://pyarmor.readthedocs.io/en/latest/advanced.html#bundle-obfuscated-scripts-with-customized-spec-file
- In runtime module pytransform, the functions may raise Exception instead of PytransformError in some cases.
- In command register, add option –legency to store license.lic in the traditional way
- Fix platform name issue: in some linux platforms the platform name may not be right
- Fix new linux platform centos6.x86_64 issue: raise TypeError when run pyarmor twice.
- Support new linux platform centos6.x86_64, arch is x86_64, glibc < 2.14
- Do not print traceback if no option –debug specified as running pyarmor
- When the obfuscated scripts raise exception, eliminate the very long line from traceback to make it clear
- Fix issue: pyarmor load _pytransform.dll faild by 32-bit Python in 64-bit Windows.
- Add option –update for command download to update all the downloaded dynamic libraries automatically
- Fix issue: the obfuscated script raises unexpected exception when the license is expired
- Standardize platform names, refer to https://pyarmor.readthedocs.io/en/v5.7.5/platforms.html#standard-platform-names
- Run obfuscated scripts in multiple platforms, refer to https://pyarmor.readthedocs.io/en/v5.7.5/advanced.html#running-obfuscated-scripts-in-multiple-platforms
- Downloaded dynamic library files by command command will be saved in the ~/.pyarmor/platforms other than the installed path of pyarmor package.
- Refine platforms folder structure according to new standard platform name
- In command obfuscate, build, runtime, specify the option –platform multiple times, so that the obfuscated scripts could run in these platforms
- Fix issue: command obfuscate fails if the option –src is specifed
pytransformto handle error message of core library
- Refine command online help message
- Sort the scripts being to obfuscated to fix some random errors (#143)
- Raise exception other than call sys.exit if pyarmor is called from another Python script directly
- In the function get_license_info of module
- Change the value to None if there is no corresponding information
- Change the key name expired to upper case EXPIRED
- In the function get_license_info of module
- Fix plugin codec issue (#138): ‘gbk’ codec can’t decode byte 0x82 in position 590: illegal multibyte sequence
- Project src may be relative path base on project path
- Refine plugin and document it in details: https://pyarmor.readthedocs.io/en/v5.7.2/how-to-do.html#how-to-deal-with-plugins
- Add common option –debug for pyarmor to show more information in the console
- Project commands, for examples build, cofig, the last argument supports any valid project configuration file
- Add command runtime to generate runtime package separately
- Add the first character as alias for command obfuscate, licenses, pack, init, config, build
- Fix cross platform obfuscating scripts don’t work issue (#136). This bug should be exists from v5.6.0 to v5.7.0 Related target platforms armv5, android.aarch64, ppc64le, ios.arm64, freebsd, alpine, alpine.arm, poky-i586
There are 2 major changes in this version:
The runtime files are saved in the separated folder pytransform as package:
dist/ obf_foo.py pytransform/ __init__.py license.lic pytransform.key ...
If you have generated new runtime file “license.lic”, it should be copied to dist/pytransform other than dist/
If you’d like to save the runtime files in the same folder with obfuscated scripts as before, obfuscating the scripts with option package-runtime like this:
pyarmor obfuscate --package-runtime=0 foo.py pyarmor build --package-runtime=0
- The bootstrap code must be in the obfuscated scripts, and it must be entry script as obfuscating.
If you have inserted bootstrap code into the obfuscated script dist/foo.py which is obfuscated but not as entry script manually. Do it by this command after v5.7.0:
pyarmor obfuscate --no-runtime --exact foo.py
If you need insert bootstrap code into plain script, first obfuscate an empty script like this:
echo "" > pytransform_bootstrap.py pyarmor obfuscate --no-runtime --exact pytransform_bootstrap.py
Then import pytransform_bootstrap in the plain script.
- Change default value of project attribute package_runtime from 0 to 1
- Change default value of option –package-runtime from 0 to 1 in command obfuscate
- Add option –no-runtime for command obfuscate
- Add optioin –disable-restrict-mode for command licenses
- Add option –package-runtime in command obfuscate, config and build
- Add attribute package_runtime for project
- Refine default cross protection code
- Remove deprecated flag for option –src in command obfuscate
- Fix help message errors in command obfuscate
- Fix issue (#129): “Invalid input packet” on raspberry pi (armv7)
- Add new obfuscation mode: obf_code == 2
- Remove unused exported symbols from core libraries
- Fix win32 issue: verify license failed in some cases
- Refine core library to improve security
- Fix segmentation fault issue for Python 3.8
- Add option -x in command licenses to save extra data in the license file. It’s mainly used to extend license type.
- Fix pyarmor-webui start issue in some cases: can’t import name ‘_project’
- The command download will check the version of dynamic library to be sure it works with the current PyArmor.
In this version, new private capsule, which use 2048 bits RSA key to improve security for obfucated scripts, is introduced for purchased users. All the trial versions still use one same public capsule which use 1024 bits RSA keys. After purchasing PyArmor, a keyfile which includes license key and private capsule will be sent to customer by email.
For the previous purchased user, the old private capsules which are generated implicitly by PyArmor after registered PyArmor still work, but maybe not supported later. Contact email@example.com if you’d like to use new private capsule.
The other changes:
- Command register are refined according to new private capsule
Upgrade Note for Previous Users
There are 2 solutions:
- Still use old license code.
It’s recommanded that you have generated some customized “license.lic” for the obfuscated scrips and these “license.lic” files have been issued to your customers. If use new key file, all the previous “license.lic” does not work, you need generate new one and resend to your customers.
Actually the command pip install –upgrade pyarmor does not overwrite the purchased license code, you need not run command pyarmor register again. It should still work, you can check it by run pyarmor -v.
Or in any machine in which old version pyarmor is running, compress the following 2 files to one archive “pyarmor-regfile.zip”:
- license.lic, which locates in the installed path of pyarmor
- .pyarmor_capsule.zip, which locates in the user HOME path
Then register this keyfile in the new version of pyarmor
pyarmor register pyarmor-regfile.zip
- Use new key file.
It’s recommanded that you have not yet issued any customized “license.lic” to your customers.
Forward the purchased email received from MyCommerce to firstname.lastname@example.org, and the new key file will be sent to the registration email, no fee for this upgrading.
- Fix webui bug: raise “name ‘output’ is not defined” as running packer
- Add new restrict mode 2, 3 and 4 to improve security of the obfuscated scripts, refer to Restrict Mode
- In command obfuscate, option –restrict supports new value 2, 3 and 4
- In command config, option –disable-restrict-mode is deprecrated
- In command config, add new option –restrict
- In command obfuscate the last argument could be a directory
- Win32 issue: the obfuscated scripts will print extra message.
- Fix issue: the output path isn’t correct when building a package with multiple entries
- Fix issue: the obfuscated scripts raise SystemError “unknown opcode” if advanced mode is enabled in some MacOS machines
- Fix issue: it will raise error “Invalid input packet” to import 2 independent obfuscated packages in 64-bit Windows.
- Fix bug of command pack: the obfuscated modules aren’t packed into the bundle if there is an attribute _code_cache in the a.pure
- Fix bug: it could not obfuscate more than 32 functions in advanced mode even pyarmor isn’t trial version.
- In command licenses, the output path of generated license file is truncated if the registration code is too long, and all the invalid characters for path are removed.
- Fix issue: Warning: code object xxxx isn’t wrapped (#59)
- Refine command download, fix some users could not download library file from pyarmor.dashingsoft.com
- Introduce advanced mode for x86/x64 arch, it has some limitations in trial version
- Add option –advanced for command obfuscate
- Add new property advanced_mode for project
A new feature Advanced Mode is introduced in this version. In this mode the structure of PyCode_Type is changed a little to improve the security. And a hook also is injected into Python interpreter so that the modified code objects could run normally. Besides if some core Python C APIs are changed unexpectedly, the obfuscated scripts in advanced mode won’t work. Because this feature is highly depended on the machine instruction set, it’s only available for x86/x64 arch now. And pyarmor maybe makes mistake if Python interpreter is compiled by old gcc or some other C compiles. It’s welcome to report the issue if Python interpreter doesn’t work in advanced mode.
Take this into account, the advanced mode is disabled by default. In order to enable it, pass option –advanced to command obfuscate. But in next minor version, this mode may be enable by default.
Before upgrading, please estimate Python interpreter in product environments to be sure it works in advanced mode. Here is the guide
It is recommended to upgrade in the next minor version.
- Add option –without-license for command pack. Sample usage refer to https://pyarmor.readthedocs.io/en/latest/advanced.html#bundle-obfuscated-scripts-to-one-executable-file
- Add option –debug for command pack. If this option isn’t set, all the build files will be removed after packing.
- Enhancement: In Linux support to get the serial number of NVME harddisk
- Fix issue: After run command register, pyarmor could not generate capsule if there is license.lic in the current path
- Fix issue: In Linux could not get the serial number of SCSI harddisk
- Fix issuse: In Windows the serial number is not right if the leading character is alpha number
- Add function get_license_code in runtime module pytransform, which mainly used in plugin to extend license type. Refer to https://pyarmor.readthedocs.io/en/latest/advanced.html#using-plugin-to-extend-license-type
- Fix issue: the command download always shows trial version
- Option –exclude can use multiple times in command obfuscate
- Exclude build path automatically in command pack
- New feature: do not obfuscate functions which name starts with lambda_
- Fix issue: it will raise Protection Fault as packing obfuscated scripts to one file
- Do not obfuscate lambda functions by default
- Fix issue: local variable platname referenced before assignment
- Add option –url for command download
- Add integrity checks for the downloaded binaries (#85)
- Fix issue: get wrong harddisk’s serial number for some special cases in Windows
- Query harddisk’s serial number without administrator in Windows
- Remove the leading and trailing whitespace of harddisk’s serial number
- Fix non-ascii path issue in Windows
- Fix bug: the bootstrap code isn’t inserted correctly if the path of entry script is absolute path.
- Fix bug: protection code can’t find the correct dynamic library if distributing obfuscated scripts to other platforms.
- Document how to distribute obfuscated scripts to other platforms https://pyarmor.readthedocs.io/en/latest/advanced.html#distributing-obfuscated-scripts-to-other-platform
- The bootstrap code could run many times in same Python interpreter.
- Remove extra . from the bootstrap code of __init__.py as building project without runtime files.
- Add command download used to download platform-dependent dynamic libraries
- Keep shell line for obfuscated entry scripts if there is first line starts with #!
- Fix issue: if entry script is not in the src path, bootstrap code will not be inserted.
- Refine benchmark command
- Document the performance of obfuscated scripts https://pyarmor.readthedocs.io/en/latest/performance.html
- Add command register to take registration code effects
- Rename trial license file license.lic to license.tri
- Fix bug: if there is only one comment line in the script it will raise IndexError as obfuscating this script.
- Refine pack command, and make output clear.
- Document plugin usage to extend license type for obufscated scripts. Refer to https://pyarmor.readthedocs.io/en/latest/advanced.html#using-plugin-to-extend-license-type
- In the trial version of PyArmor, it will raise error as obfuscating the code object which size is greater than 32768 bytes.
- Add option –plugin in command obfuscate
- Add property plugins for Project, and add option –plugin in command config
- Change default build path for command pack, and do not remove it after command finished.
- Fix segmentation fault issue for python3.5 and before: run too big obfuscated code object (>65536 bytes) will crash (#67)
- Fix issue: missing bootstrap code for command pack (#68)
- Fix issue: the output script is same as original script if obfuscating scripts with option –exact
- Fix issue: pyarmor -v complains not enough arguments for format string
- In command obfuscate add new options –exclude, –exact, –no-bootstrap, –no-cross-protection.
- In command obfuscate deprecate the options –src, –entry, –cross-protection.
- In command licenses deprecate the option –bind-file.
- Fix issue: raise codec exception as obfuscating the script of utf-8 with BOM
- Change the default path to user home for command capsule
- Disable restrict mode by default as obfuscating special script __init__.py
- Refine log message
- Fix issue: raise IndexError if output path is ‘.’ as building project
- For Python3 convert error message from bytes to string as checking license failed
- Refine version information
- Fix arm64 issue: verify rsa key failed when running the obufscated scripts(#63)
- Support ios (arm64) and ppc64le for linux
- Refine error message when checking license failed
- Fix issue: protection code raises ImportError in the package file __init.py__
- Improve the security of dynamic library.
- Fix issue: in restrict mode the bootstrap code in __init__.py will raise exception.
- Add option –cross-protection in command obfuscate
- Use global capsule as default capsule for project, other than creating new one for each project
- Add option –obf-code, –obf-mod, –wrap-mode, –cross-protection in command config
- Add new attributes for project: obf_code, obf_mod, wrap_mode, cross_protection
- Deprecrated project attributes obf_code_mode, obf_module_mode, use obf_code, obf_mod, wrap_mode instead
- Change the behaviours of restrict mode, refer to https://pyarmor.readthedocs.io/en/latest/advanced.html#restrict-mode
- Change option –restrict in command obfuscate and licenses
- Remove option –no-restrict in command obfuscate
- Remove option –clone in command init
- Improve the security of PyArmor self
- Refine the procedure of encrypt script
- Reform module pytransform.py
- Fix issue: it will raise exception if no entry script when obfuscating scripts
- Fix issue: ‘gbk’ codec can’t decode byte 0xa1 in position 28 (#51)
- Add option –upgrade for command capsule
- Merge runtime files pyshield.key, pyshield.lic and product.key into pytransform.key
The capsule created in this version will include a new file pytransform.key which is a replacement for 3 old runtime files: pyshield.key, pyshield.lic and product.key.
The old capsule which created in the earlier version still works, it stills use the old runtime files. But it’s recommended to upgrade the old capsule to new version. Just run this command:
pyarmor capsule --upgrade
All the license files generated for obfuscated scripts by old capsule still work, but all the scripts need to be obfuscated again to take new capsule effects.
- Add extra code to protect dynamic library _pytransform when obfuscating entry script
- Fix compling error when obfuscating scripts in windows for Python 26/30/31 (newline issue)
- Refine protect_pytransform to improve security, refer to https://pyarmor.readthedocs.io/en/latest/security.html
- Fix get_expired_days issue, remove decorator dllmethod
- Refine output message of pyarmor -v
- Add option -q, –silent, suppress all normal output when running any PyArmor command
- Refine runtime error message, make it clear and more helpful
- Add new function get_hd_info in module pytransform to get hardware information
- Remove function get_hd_sn from module pytransform, use get_hd_info instead
- Remove useless function version_info, get_trial_days from module pytransform
- Remove attribute lib_filename from module pytransform, use _pytransform._name instead
- Add document https://pyarmor.readthedocs.io/en/latest/pytransform.html
- Refine document https://pyarmor.readthedocs.io/en/latest/security.html
Export lib_filename in the module pytransform in order to protect dynamic library _pytransform. Refer to
Thanks to GNU lightning, from this version, the core routines are protected by JIT technicals. That is to say, there is no binary code in static file for core routines, they’re generated in runtime.
Besides, the pre-built dynamic library for linux arm32/64 are packed into the source package.
The module multiprocessing starts new process failed in obfuscated script:
AttributeError: ‘__main__’ object has no attribute ‘f’
- Fix backslash issue when running pack command with PyInstaller
- When PyArmor fails, if sys.flags.debug is not set, only print error message, no traceback printed
- Add option –options for command pack
- For Python 3, there is no new line in the output when pack command fails
- Fix license issue in 64-bit embedded platform
- Fix crash issue for special code object in Python 3.6
- Fix stack overflow issue
- Refine platform name to search dynamic library _pytransform
- Print the exact message when checking license failed to run obfuscated scripts.
- Add documentation https://pyarmor.readthedocs.io/en/latest/
- Exclude dist, build folder when executing pyarmor obfuscate –recursive
- Fix #41: can not find dynamic library _pytransform
- Add anti-debug code for dynamic library _pytransform
- Change default capsule to user home other than the source path of pyarmor
This patch mainly changes webui, make it simple more:
- WebUI : remove source field in tab Obfuscate, and remove ipv4 field in tab Licenses
- WebUI Packer: remove setup script, add output path, only support PyInstaller
- Support Py2Installer by a simple way
- For command obfuscate, get default src and entry from first argument, –src is not required.
- Set no restrict mode as default for new project and command obfuscate, licenses
- Pack obfuscated scripts by command pack
In this version, introduces a new command pack used to pack obfuscated scripts with py2exe and cx_Freeze. Once the setup script of py2exe or cx_Freeze can bundle clear python scripts, pack could pack obfuscated scripts by single command: pyarmor pack –type cx_Freeze /path/to/src/main.py
- Pack obfuscated scripts by WebUI packer
WebUI is well reformed, simple and easy to use.
- Fix start pyarmor issue for pip install in Python 2
- Fix issue: missing file in wheel
- Fix pip install issue in MacOS
- Refine sample scripts to make workaround for py2exe/cx_Freeze simple
- Fix typos in examples
- Fix bugs in sample scripts
In this version, there are three significant changes:
[Simplified WebUI](http://pyarmor.dashingsoft.com/demo/index.html) [Clear Examples](src/examples/README.md), quickly understand the most features of Pyarmor [Sample Shell Scripts](src/examples), template scripts to obfuscate python source files
- Simply webui, easy to use, only input one filed to obfuscate python scripts
- The runtime files will be always saved in the same path with obfuscated scripts
- Add shell scripts obfuscate-app, obfuscate-pkg, build-with-project, build-for-2exe in src/examples, so that users can quickly obfuscate their python scripts by these template scripts.
- If entry script is __init__.py, change the first line of bootstrap code from pytransform import pyarmor runtime to from .pytransform import pyarmor runtime
- Rewrite examples/README.md, make it clear and easy to understand
- Do not generate entry scripts if only runtime files are generated
- Remove choice package for option –type in command init, only pkg reserved.
- Fix pyarmor-webui can not start issue
- Fix runtime-path issue in webui
- Rename platform name macosx_intel to macosx_x86_64 (#36)
- Fix webui import error.
- Add option –recursive for command obfuscate
- Rewrite project long description.
- Fix Python3 issue for get_license_info
- Add function get_license_info in pytransform.py to show license information
- Fix import main from pyarmor issue
- Add command capsule
- Find default capsule in the current path other than –src in command obfuscate
- Fix pip install issue #30
- Rename pyarmor.py to pyarmor-depreted.py
- Rename pyarmor2.py to pyarmor.py
- Add option –capsule, -disable-restrict-mode and –output for command licenses
- Add option –capsule for command init, config and obfuscate
- Deprecate option –clone for command init, use –capsule instead
- Fix sys.settrace and sys.setprofile issues for auto-wrap mode
- Fix segmentation fault issues for asyncio, typing modules
- Add documentation for examples (examples/README.md)
- Fix windows 10 issue: access violation reading 0x000001ED00000000
- Fix the generated license bind to fixed machine in webui is not correct
- Fix extra output path issue in webui
- Show registration code when printing version information
- Rewrite long description of package in pypi
- Fix issue: __file__ is not really path in main code of module when import obfuscated module
- Replace option –disable-restrict-mode with –no-restrict in command obfuscate
- Add option –title in command config
- Change the output path of entry scripts when entry scripts belong to package
- Refine document user-guide.md and mechanism.md
- Add option –type for command init
- Refine document user-guide.md and mechanism.md
This version introduces a new way auto-wrap to protect python code when it’s imported by outer scripts.
Refer to [Mechanism Without Restrict Mode](src/mechanism.md#mechanism-without-restrict-mode)
- Add new mode wrap for –obf-code-mode
- Remove func.__refcalls__ in __wraparmor__
- Add new project attribute is_package
- Add option –is-package in command config
- Add option –disable-restrict-mode in command obfuscate
- Reset build_time when project configuration is changed
- Change output path when is_package is set in command build
- Change default value of project when find __init__.py in comand init
- Project attribute entry supports absolute path
- Fix shared code object issue in __wraparmor__
- Clear frame as long as tb is not Py_None when call __wraparmor__
- Generator will not be obfucated in __wraparmor__
- Fix bug: the frame.f_locals still can be accessed in callback function
- The frame.f_locals of wrapper and wrapped function will return an empty dictionary once __wraparmor__ is called.
- The frame.f_locals of wrapper and wrapped function return an empty dictionary, all the other frames still return original value.
- The frame.f_locals of all frames will always return an empty dictionary to protect runtime data.
- Add extra argument tb when call __wraparmor__ in decorator wraparmor, pass None if no exception.
- Do not touch frame.f_locals when raise exception, let decorator wraparmor to control everything.
- Fix issue: option –disable-restrict-mode doesn’t work in command licenses
- Remove freevar func from frame.f_locals when raise exception in decorator wraparmor
- Change module filename to <frozen modname> in traceback, set attribute __file__ to real filename when running obfuscated scripts.
- Try to access original func_code out of decorator wraparmor is forbidden.
- Add option –output for command build, it will override the value in project configuration file.
- Fix issue: defalut project output path isn’t relative to project path.
- Remove extra file “product.key” after obfuscating scripts.
- Remove dotted name from filename in traceback, if it’s not a package.
- Strip __init__ from filename in traceback, replace it with package name.
- Remove brackets from filename in traceback, and add dotted prefix.
- Change filename in traceback to <frozen [modname]>, other than original filename
- Fix issue #12: module attribute __file__ is filename in build machine other than filename in target machine.
- Builtins function __wraparmor__ only can be used in the decorator wraparmor
- Fix issue #11: use decorator “wraparmor” to obfuscate func_code as soon as function returns.
- Document usage of decorator “wraparmor”, refer to src/user-guide.md#use-decorator-to-protect-code-objects-when-disable-restrict-mode
- Fix issue #8 (Linux): option –manifest broken in shell script
- Add option “Restrict Mode” in web ui
- Document restrict mode in details (user-guide.md)
- Introduce restrict mode to avoid obfuscated scripts observed from no obfuscated scripts
- Add option –disable-restrict-mode for command “config”
- Support pip install pyarmor
- Fix Python3.6 issue: can not run obfuscated scripts, because it uses a 16-bit wordcode instead of bytecode
- Fix Python3.7 issue: it adds a flag in pyc header
- Fix option –obf-module-mode=none failed
- Add option –clone for command “init”
- Generate runtime files to separate path “runtimes” when project runtime-path is set
- Add advanced usages in user-guide
- Fix issue: raise exception when project entry isn’t obfuscated
- Add webui to manage project
- Fix README.rst format error.
- Add title attribute to project
- Print new command help when option is -h, –help
Pyarmor v3.4 introduces a group new commands. For a simple package, use command obfuscate to obfuscate scripts directly. For complicated package, use Project to manage obfuscated scripts.
Project includes 2 files, one configure file and one project capsule. Use manifest template string, same as MANIFEST.in of Python Distutils, to specify the files to be obfuscated.
To create a project, use command init, use command info to show project information. config to update project settings, and build to obfuscate the scripts in the project.
Other commands, benchmark to metric performance, hdinfo to show hardware information, so that command licenses can generate license bind to fixed machine.
All the old commands capsule, encrypt, license are deprecated, and will be removed from v4.
A new document [src/user-guide.md](src/user-guide.md) is written for this new version.
- Remove unused files in distribute package
In this version, new obfuscate mode 7 and 8 are introduced. The main difference is that obfuscated script now is a normal python file (.py) other than compiled script (.pyc), so it can be used as common way.
- Introduce new mode: 7, 8
- Change default mode from 3 to 8
- Change benchmark.py to test new mode
- Update webapp and tutorial
- Update usage
- Fix issue of py2exe, now py2exe can work with python scripts obfuscated by pyarmor
- Fix issue of odoo, now odoo can load python modules obfuscated by pyarmor
- Fix issue: the traceback of an exception contains the name “<pytransform>” instead of the correct module name
- Fix issue: All the constant, co_names include function name, variable name etc still are in clear text. Refer to https://github.com/dashingsoft/pyarmor/issues/5
From this version, a new obfuscation mode is introduced. By this way, no import hooker, no setprofile, no settrace required. The performance of running or importing obfuscation python scripts has been remarkably improved. It’s significant for Pyarmor.
- Use this new mode as default way to obfuscate python scripts.
- Add new script “benchmark.py” to check performance in target machine: python benchmark.py
- Change option “–bind-disk” in command “license”, now it must be have a value
- Add option “–bind-mac”, “–bind-ip”, “–bind-domain” for command “license”
- Command “hdinfo” show more information(serial number of hdd, mac address, ip address, domain name)
- Fix the issue of dev name of hdd for Banana Pi
- Fix serial number of harddisk doesn’t work in mac osx.
- Support MACOS
- Fix issue: load _pytransfrom failed in linux x86_64 by subprocess.Popen
- Fix typo in error messge when load _pytransfrom failed.
A web gui interface is introduced as Pyarmor WebApp， and support MANIFEST.in
- In encrypt command, save encrypted scripts with same file structure of source.
- Add a web gui interface for pyarmor.
- Support MANIFEST.in to list files for command encrypt
- Add option –manifest, file list will be written here
- DO NOT support absolute path in file list for command encrypt
- Option –main support format “NAME:ALIAS.py”
- Refine decrypted mechanism to improve performance
- Fix unknown opcode problem in recursion call
- Fix wrapper scripts generated by -m in command ‘encrypt’ doesn’t work
- Raise ImportError other than PytransformError when import encrypted module failed
In this version, introduce 2 extra encrypt modes to improve performance of encrypted scripts.
- Fix issue when import encrypted package
- Add encrypted mode 2 and 3 to improve performance
- Refine module pyimcore to improve performance
It’s a milestone for Pyarmor, from this version, use ctypes import dynamic library of core functions, other than by python extensions which need to be built with every python version.
Besides, in this version, a big change which make Pyarmor could avoid soure script got by c debugger.
- Use ctypes load core library other than python extentions which need built for each python version.
- “__main__” block not running in encrypted script.
- Avoid source code got by c debugger.
- Change default outoupt path to “build” in command “encrypt”
- Change option “–bind” to “–bind-disk” in command “license”
- Document usages in details
- Fix encrypted scripts don’t work in multi-thread framework (Django).
- Add option ‘-i’ for command ‘encrypt’ so that the encrypted scripts will be saved in the original path.
- Verbose tracelog when checking license in trace mode.
- In license command, change default output filename to “license.lic.txt”.
- Read bind file when generate license in binary mode other than text mode.
- Fix problem when script has line “from __future__ import with_statement”
- Fix error when running pyarmor by 32bit python on the 64bits Windows.
- (Experimental)Support darwin_15-x86_64 platform by adding extensions/pytransform-2.3.3.darwin_15.x86_64-py2.7.so
- License file can mix expire-date with fix file or fix key.
- Fix log error: not enough arguments for format string
- License file can bind to ssh private key file or any other fixed file.
- Change default extension “.pyx” to “.pye”, because it confilcted with CPython.
- Custom the extension of encrypted scripts by os environment variable: PYARMOR_EXTRA_CHAR
- Block the hole by which to get bytescode of functions.
- The trial license will never be expired (But in trial version, the key used to encrypt scripts is fixed).
- Refine the document
- Fix error data in examples of wizard
- Implement Run function in the GUI wizard
- Make license works in trial version
- Add a GUI wizard
- Add examples to show how to use pyarmor
- Fix syntax-error when run/import encrypted scripts in linux x86_64
- Support armv6
- Add option ‘–path’ for command ‘encrypt’
- Support script list in the file for command ‘encrypt’
- Fix issue to encrypt an empty file result in pytransform crash
- Add option ‘–expired-date’ for command ‘license’
- Fix undefined ‘tfm_desc’ for arm-linux
- Enhance security level of scripts
- Print exactaly message when pyarmor couldn’t load extension “pytransform”
- Fix problem “version ‘GLIBC_2.14’ not found”
- Generate “license.lic” which could be bind to fixed machine.
- Add missing extensions for linux x86_64.
- Add command “licene” to generate more “license.lic” by project capsule.
- Add information for using registration code
- Add option –with-extension to support cross-platform publish.
- Implement command “capsule” and add option –with-capsule so that we can encrypt scripts with same capsule.
- Remove command “convert” and option “-K/–key”
- Encrypt pyshield.lic when distributing source code.
- Enhance encrypt algorithm to protect source code.
- Developer can use custom key/iv to encrypt source code
- Compiled scripts (.pyc, .pyo) could be encrypted by pyshield
- Extension modules (.dll, .so, .pyd) could be encrypted by pyshield